Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Murder She Wrote

It's on TV!! i love it. i remember watching murder she wrote (msw) with my mom when i was growing up. it was her favorite show. it is so interesting to watch it at the age of 30. angela lansbury looks so young!! and wow - she is whitty. and very passive aggresive. i think i like her. she also is a good stalker. how did she get away with that stuff??

it's like the classic saying, "whay did people hang out with her? every where she went some one was murdered."

she is a smart cookie!

so...let's see what else do i have going on. oh' i can eat again. my wisdom teeth are cured...but not really. i have a nice bone spur on my jaw bone which is apparently common so the dentist doesn't really think it's an issue. how does it feel to me you ask? if you had braces...do you remember when the wire at the end would stick out at the back of your braces? the wire that would poke your check? that is what is feels like. OUCH. they can fix it by numbing me up and (are you ready) file down the bone. I told them no thank you. I will let nature take it's course and naturally round off the bone sticking out of my gums. i know. i'm lucky.

back to msw. she is so smart!! how is mrs. fletcher not an fbi agent? serious. does anyone else find her to smart for an average person that solves crimes? i mean the clues fall into her lap.

ok - the story is getting good. i have to go. i think mrs. fletcher is about to catch the killer!

No comments: