Monday, September 29, 2008

Back From Holiday Blues

I knew going into my trip that I would come back and be down for awhile. What I didn't plan on was me getting strep throat, and ending a year relationship that wasn't really a relationship to begin with but alas...it is over. It's an odd feeling to know that something is right, but hurts so bad at the same time. The past week is a blur. I'm sure it is combined with the fact that I was on Darvocet. A pain killer that caused my head to swirl and my dreams to involve Turkish dancers with donkey blankets.
Yeah...I know how crazy that sounds.
I think I'm going to have a black fall. I had a black summer once. It wasn't fun, but that is just the way life happens sometimes. I need to get ready for my lack of desire to go home. The idea of not working on Saturday and Sunday feels like a death sentence and I look at the TV Guide prayer there will be something to watch. Today my wish is that my head would stop splitting in half. The left side of my head is pounding and running down my neck. I have been popping pills since Sunday in hopes that it would stop, but you can't stop a stressed induced emotional crying headache. It stays.

Here are some pictures of my trip that seems so far away at the moment. I look back and the pictures and I see myself as someone that had no clue my life was about to unravel in a couple of weeks. I was with my girlfriends and happy.


No comments: