Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Frustrated

I'm trying to watch The Hills online at lunch b/c I didn't watch it last night and it won't pull up! I'm so frustrated. I hit the refresh button but nothing happens. So irritating. Especially b/c all I want to do is watch how awful Spencer is to reassure me that Heidi is the supidest girl alive and not me.

Next on my list is a girl we will call her Christnoir. She called today to see if I had followed up with my clients about donations for a charity event in November. I'm sorry, I have been out of the country and then sick the month of September...that wasn't high on my list. Of course I didn't really say it like that. I did more of a, "i'm working on it" I got the reply back of, "if you can't do your part we will have to replace you." Really?? Can you replace a volunteer? Not sure on that one. Without a skip in my voice I smiled over the phone and said, "ok - I'll email you my updates" I'm not going to beg her not to, she won't replace me. Whatever! Empty Lies. So I got my list together and am looking forward to emailing her the updates.

No comments: