Thursday, September 24, 2009

Catch Up!

I have some things to catch up on! I'll start with September 14th. I got in a car wreck. yeah. Nothing bad, but it was my first one. :( Luckly it was NOT my fault. I was on a one way street in the far left lane and the guy to my right decieded to turn left in front of me. Which of course made me hit him on the left side of his car. So the front of my car and the side of his. Personally I think it is very clear that he is at fault. And the insurance companies seem to agree. Just waiting on the "go" to get it fixed. See:
My car, the Jeep-

His car, the Mustang -


Very minor on mine at least. My brush guard saved me from have any more damage. But alas, it was still a, "are you SERIOUS" moment followed by an uuuuuuuugh. (photos by Kimberlee, my coworker/neighbor who happend to be behind me at the time, yeah)

So that was Monday......Tuesday I get to work and tell my boss that I need to take my car in for an estimate, etc. He tells me to just take the day off to get everything done. Thanks Man! I leave around 11ish and head on out. I'm still out running around, talking to insurance on both my car and my house (get to that soon) when my sister calls! She is on the way to the hospital. WHAT?? she isn't due to have her baby until October 7th. I'm not ready! I can't get to Edmond right now, I can't take off work, nooooo! But I'm excited too! Like my previous post said, Gage Alan was born that night at 5:38pm. I just loooove him so much.

Moving on......

Long story short, it has been raining in Dallas for over a week now. My house doesn't like this so it gives up and lets water in on the roof and part of my ceiling started leaking on Sunday, the 13th. By Thursday, the 17th it just couldn't take it anymore and collaspses. Sigh. I call the insurance company back and let them know the once "leak" has not escaladed to a "fall". I have someone come out first thing on the 14th to get the estimate to my insurance. I go to Home Depot, get a tarp and cover the area so it will be STOP. So now we are onto Friday. I meet Gage! We had soooo much fun. Look how happy his sister Reese is. Such a wonderful trip, it was great. We went to what Reese calls Chicken Cow, aka Chik-fil-a, played baby girl with wooden veggies, and watched Gage sit. Can't wait to go back!!!

Did I mention that I realized on Tuesday that I had the keys to my sister's car in my coat pocket? Yeeeeeeah, that's kind of a problem. FedEx Please!






1 comment:

KRiSTiN said...

hahahaha! i love that you stole your sister's car keys and then left the state.

greatness.