Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Meet Gage!


This is my nephew Gage! He was born on 9/15/2009 at 5:38pm in Edmond, OK. I can't wait to meet him!! I heard him cry on the phone yesterday, was so happy. It makes me sad that I wasn't there and I too cried about 5 times yesterday as I talked to my sister. It was 100% selfish cry, but I wanted to be there too!!!!

Now - it doesn't matter. He is here, and all tiny squish ball of a baby. My niece, his older sister, thinks he is cool. Maninly b/c he is like a doll only REAL. I don't think she understands the idea yet. But she is only 2 years old so give her time.

I'll post more pictures after this weekend when I meet my little guy.

1 comment:

KRiSTiN said...

I'm so excited for you. Although.. bring extra clothes. You know how babies like to spit up on you...

:)