Thursday, December 17, 2009

Age Renewal

I have broken down and down something I didn't think I would do until I was in my 40's.

I bought anti-age cream for my eyes. ::gulp::
Lately I noticed when I woke up in the morning, my eyes were puffy underneath and darker than usual. I did my research online, 'cause the internet is always correct, and it is due to poor circulation and lack of sleep. Duh! I barely got sleep the month of November. Alas, when I went to the store last night I strolled down the face cream aisle. Juuuuuuuuust Looking. I get Shape Magazine and had recongized the Garnier items on the shelve from their ads. So after about 5 mins of picking up boxes and reading all the details, I settled on 2 products.


Hopefully these products will get me back to feeling like I don't look like I was just punched in the face. Only time will tell I guess. I'll keep you posted on if they are worth their price tag.

1 comment:

KRiSTiN said...

::gasp:: i bought my first anti wrinkle cream a few months ago. it felt like when i was 14 and had to buy tampons. and i hide it in my medicine cabinet. from myself. because it makes me feel old. :/