Monday, December 28, 2009

Cordless

I can't find my cord. I have looked everywhere. My wonderful, easy, cord that I attach to my camera and then attach to this laptop and then I upload my Christmas photos.

sigh....

I have torn apart my house. I even looked in the bathroom drawers. Really? But I didn't know what else to do. Luckly, as luck would have it. I used my sisters at her house before I left so she has them already. She is going to email them to me tomorrow. I'm really excited about them b/c of the White Christmas we had in Edmond, OK. It was straight up Blizzard! Seriously...it was a State of Emergency in OK. They shut down the state highways and turnpikes. I have some wonderful pictures and video.

Alas...they must wait.

DEEEDEEEEDDDDEEEEEE (news noise) THIS JUST IN: Camera Cord Located at Belmont and Henderson Ave!

Yeah!!! I text my boyfriend to see if I had left it over there and I had. He just text me mid-blog. Oh' Joy! Skip, Skip. Wow, it really is the little things. Anyway - I will upload them tomorrow. AFTER I go to my awesome friend Kristin's house for some good girl time. I can't wait! I get the best ab workout with her. laughing.

Coming Soon: Christmas Blog, News Years Resolution Blog, and how I'm failing them Blog.

No comments: