Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Opposite Day

I feel like today was opposite day.  I was told to work, I didn't want to.  I knew I needed to go to the gym, nope...didn't want to do that either.  Eat healthy? nahhhh.  I didn't want to do any of that.  But I did, because that is what you do when you are an adult.  You do things you don't want to do.

But what I do want to do is celebrate the Olympics this Friday and take more pictures.  I used to be so good about taking pictures.  I need to get back into that and then print them.  I look around my house and I have no framed pictures of my friends.  If Preston and I were to disappear and they had to look at our house for clues they would think we have 1 cat, 1 daughter, and 1 son.  Which is really 1 cat (that's a true picture problem), my niece and my nephew.  I want pictures of all the fun stuff we do with people.

Ugh, I have nothing else to say.  See...I don't even want to write.  Opposite day fo sho.

No comments: