Sunday, April 19, 2015

Pictures Pictures Pictures!

Once again, I've gotten so behind on my blogging.  I was thinking about it the other day and had made up my mind to just stop.  Then as I was unpacking my books, finally, I found my blog entries that I had made into books the past 6 years.  It was so much fun flipping through them and reading everything.  I must continue.  This is a great way for me to remember all of the things we do and I know it will be fun for Dexter to read someday.
 
 
So, to get caught up, here is a fast track of what has happened the past month.  The pictures aren't in order, but it's the best I can do.  Nap time is only so long people!
 
We got standing desk at work! I really like it.  It makes me feel more productive.  Plus, if I get tired of it or need to sit for any reason, it collapses back down easily.

I had note cards made with the letter D on them for little Dexter.  He's gotta be able to correspond with his buddies! (Shout out to Needle in a Haystack)
 I think I already posted these pictures of the soccer game.  Can't remember and don't really care enough to go back and look.  I'm super lazy today.
Dexter watching the Mexico soccer team warm-up

Watching Germany warm up


Someone's excited for the game to start!


Telemundo was there interviewing people in the crowd!
 The Ft. Worth Wine and Food festival was a couple of weeks ago.  We went to an event called Rise and Dine.  It was a brunch style event downtown Ft. Worth.  Basically all the food/wine you could partake in from 11am - 2pm.




Just having a little fun!

 
 Easter Time!  I left my camera at home, so I didn't get as many pictures as I wished I had.  It didn't help that it rained the night before Easter Sunday so fun pictures outside wasn't an option. 


Take me out to the Ball Game!  It's the Texas Rangers opening day!!  Preston and I took off work that Friday to enjoy some baseball tailgating.  Lots of fun!

1. No, we are not drinking and driving.
2. This was us tailgating as we didn't have lawn chairs for the parking lot.
3. This is my first tall boy since having Dexter so I was being excited for the camera

Still working on my tall boy.  Weather was great!

We were in a suite that had some games for us to play.  Prior to the game we played a few rounds. 
Our view from the suite.  Wish we could have stayed for the whole game, but regardless.....it was worth it.

Last Sunday we went to Manny's in uptown for lunch.  Dexter was sleeping the majority of the time.  I looked over and he was awake.  With this face.  What?!  I have never seen this face before.  "What did I do Dexter? Why do you hate me so!!"


We went over to our friend Kacie's house while our husbands were out having poker night.  We got there before Kacie got home so we played in their front yard.  Dexter loved their big flag!

Master's Time!  Last Sunday was the final day of the Master's.  We made ice tea and pimento cheese sandwich's to enjoy while watching. 


Dexter in his golf outfit

Watching golf with Daddy!
 Yesterday was our 1st crawfish boil of the season.  We went to an event hosted by one of the companies that the company I work for owns.  It was held at The Rustic in uptown.  Love that place.  We miss living down there, but only when we go down there.   Otherwise, we like were we are.



 
Today is Papa's birthday!  So we went out to dinner with Preston's parents last night.  Dexter got some great loving time.  He loves them so much!


And finally.....this morning after running errands and watching some more golf (RBC Heritage) Mr. Dexter is exhausted.  Nap time for everyone in this household!

1 comment:

Bailey King said...

Love the pics! And you can never quit blogging!!