Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I don't know if I'll have enough TIME

Wow things have gotten busy. I don't know how many times I have logged in to post a blog and then something shiney crossed my path and I logged out. I h ave yet to tell any updates! Here are the main ones:

1. Kitchen is FINALLY painted after almost 3 years of living in my house. Preston choose the color. It is called Mustard Seed and is excatly what it sounds like it would be. The color of a mustard seed. I'm really happy with it. Have to do 2nd coat this week.

2. Preston bought a grill and is keeping it at my place as he really doesn't have room on his apartment patio. I have no clue how to use it...but he has come over and cooked some yummy stuff. Bonus.

3. I have pretty much stopped doing my work-out. Not for lack of liking it! I really like it. It just is so hard to get home at like 8pm and want to workout. Espeically after being at work all day. I just can't do it. And then the Mavs playoff games didn't help. Or the company dinners at steakhouses. And don't forget the Rangers Baseball game with $1 dogs. Sigh. If I had no friends...this would be easier. I just can't tell them no.

4. Found a place to have the wedding reception. Don't have a date or a place to get married yet. But I know where the party will be!

5. I took the top off my Jeep for the summer! Yeah. It has been so much fun. I was caught in the rain once, but when the Jeep Bikini top on...I'm fine. That is a top for the Jeep, not for me. I have been enjoying driving it around Dallas. Of course, give me about 34 days and it will be close to 100 and I'll hate Texas.

That is all the updates I can think of off the top of my head. I wish I had more exciting stories. I don't.

No comments: