Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Tis the Season


Let the fun begin!  It is HOLIDAY time.  I don't even know where to begin.  This blog post is just going to be filled with pictures and their captions.  It would take me forever to go over all the stories for each photo, but I'm sure I will somehow manage to make this a long post anyway.  These pictures are totally out of order also, but that just happens.

The start of the homemade cranberry sauce for Thanksgiving

yummy - ready to pop!

I downloaded an app that lets me take panoramic photos.  My parents backyard!

It's Reese and Aunt Sarah time.  We are so goofy.

Jeep Family Thanksgiving

It's the Reese X3 Band!!

Time for the Turkey Trot in Tulsa. Brrrrrrrrr, it was cold.

Reese reeeeeeeally liked the run.  Way to go Reese!

She practically sprinted the whole way.

All smiles while running

Surprise!!  My family surprised me with a Cricket doll.  A doll I had always wanted as a child.  Awww, it was a great surprise. 

This is my collection of dolls growing up that my grandma got for me as she traveled the world.  Parents got them out of the attic for me to bring back with me.

Cricket!!

Back in 1987 $79 is A LOT of money.


My Dad and me driving around in my new car in our pasture.

Drew!! Always a smiling baby.

Gage is helping making mashed potatoes for Thanksgiving.


Ashe checking out the dolls.


Our house after we came back from Thanksgiving.  We might have brought some stuff back with us...maybe.

No comments: