Tuesday, January 29, 2013

I'm Impressed!

It has been 8 days now since I started the 24 day challenge and I can honestly say, "I'm Impressed!".  I do have my moments, especially at work where I want that vending machine of SunChips or how wonderful a glass of red wine would be after work.  But overall it really hasn't been that bad.  The coolest part about it and what I'm most impressed about is that I have lost 5lbs.  I felt like I was stuck at my weight for months.  I would workout, do cardio, but clearly without my diet and products from Advocare to keep me on track....nothing was going to happen.

It's not much to some, but it's pretty exciting for myself.  It also totally helps that we are going to Mexico in less than a month so I KNOW I will feel great on the beach.  If you are interested in learning more about the challenge, let me know.  I can point you in the right direction.

No comments: