Thursday, January 8, 2015

It's Almost Time!

I haven't written about the house in awhile.  There was kind of a pause as the holidays got into swing.  Inspectors don't work during the holidays apparently.  The time has come though....we close next week!  I am so unbelievable excited about this next step.  The house is officially complete.  We had our walk through this morning to mark off anything that needed fixing.  Paint chips, dinged gutters, etc.  We made some measurements AGAIN to make sure our furniture will work.  It still will.  By the end of the month we will be living there!  Here are 3 pictures of the finished downstairs.




On the Dexter front, he is doing fabulous!  We are settling into a day time routine that I like.  Nap in the morning, playing in the afternoon with little cat naps in the afternoon.  He is 7 weeks now! Getting so big.
 
The whole thing is getting more fun by the day.  He is smiling and cooing at me.  I also have some set songs that I'm singing to him everyday in hopes that they turn out to be his favorites.  One of them is the 80's Gatorade commercial song Like Mike.  We want him to appreciate that one.  Till next time.....

No comments: