Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My Little Ponies

My niece is turning 2 on the 27th of January. Last night I called my mom to talk about a reciepe and she launched into how she had gotten out my My Little Ponies and cleaned them all up for Reese to let her play with. This morning I got to work and my mom had emailed me photos of the "cleaned" up ponies. She washed their hair and styled them so they are all pretty. Just looking at them made me so happy and reminded me of how simple things were. My biggest worries were what Barbie was going to wear or which My Little Pony was going to go in which stable. Here are the pictures!

1 comment:

KRiSTiN said...

::Blink, Blink::

What do those damn horses have better hair than me?! I don't need this, Sarah! ::Sniffle::

I loved my ponies. Especially the Pegasus Pony! And my Rainbow Brite. You can't take her hair out of the ponytail, though. She has hairloss issue. No one told me that. :(