Wednesday, January 28, 2009

ice ice baby

It iced last night. I tired to go outside in my penguin pants and take pictures but it was my camera who ran out of juice. I was all about it, but canon wanted to be plugged it. Battery Smattery. Here are some pictures from last night:



I think my backyard bar lights give off a romantic icy glow. Makes you want to snuggle doesn't it. Or in my case snuggle with a bottle of wine. When I woke up this morning my whole house was really still. Like the freshly falling snow in the woods still. I laid there looking out my window. Couldn't see much...my screen was frozen. I got up and went to my balcony door. Started to unlock and then LUCKLY remembered my alarm system. Turned that off and then took these pictures:










It's cold outside. Alas...I am here while everyone else is home. But in all reality what else would I do. I would be bored at home. I never thought I would admit that.

1 comment:

KRiSTiN said...

Ash would be SOOO offended if he knew you'd be bored spending the day with him. ::tisk, tisk::

I am slightly disappointed there are no pictures of the penguin pjs. Give the people what they want!!