I made an egg in the microwave like I do every morning. Yes it works. Crack the egg in a bowl/mug...40 secs later you have a perfectly good egg. Well today for some reason 40 secs was a little too long. I pulled it out and stuck my spoon in to stir up the runny yoke and
The egg exploded in my face. I'm very happy I was:
1. Wearing my glasses. They had egg bits all over them vs. my eye balls.
2. I didn't stick my whole face into the mug.
and most importantly...
3. That no one else was in the kitchen when it happened.
The only problem now besides the fear of exploding eggs now is my check hurts were a burning piece of yolk burnt me.