Wednesday, January 7, 2009

tick tock look at the clock

This week is busy at work, but dragging. I keep thinking about the most random things. Food, money, working out, Mexico, people. Not sure why.

I guess I could do laundry tonight. But I would rather do all that jazz on the weekend. I don't like getting started on laundry and then having to stay up until 12 b/c I don't want to leave the stuff in the dryer. One of the new girls at work told me how she had just turned 29 last month, but still felt like she was 17. Made me start thinking. I still feel like I'm a teenager too. I KNOW I still act like it. Which makes me wonder maybe that is why no one takes me seriously. hmmm....

Sometimes I want to go back in time and change things, but then again I wouldn't be were I am if I hadn't made the choices I did. Everyone else's life looks so glamerous and carefree to me. So put together. They don't seem to have the same worries I do. Mine are silly and kind of sad. Like, "what am I going to do for food until the 15th? I'm broke...again" I just want to not worry so much. My birthday is coming up and I'm already worried that I will be stuck home alone again. It's on a Saturday this year so it will be hard to get friends to go out. My birthday is on Valentine's Day so the getting people to go out is hard and getting resturants to reserve a table that isn't for 2 is like pulling teeth. I hate it.

I want to go skiing. To bad I have no one to go skiing WITH. Wow! this has really turned into a Pity Party Table of One blog.

No comments: