Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Happiness that are my Friends!

I woke up this morning and I swear there was a blue bird on the edge of my bed. A deer and bunny in the hall. And when I was brushing my teeth, the birds put my hair in a ponytail for me so I could wash my face. Ok - nooooo, I'm not on drugs or drinking. It was just one of those mornings that when I woke up I realized that the rest of the week until Sunday was going to be so much fun!

Today is fun because I'm having a grade school pizza party at work. Not for grade schoolers, but grade school style. One of my favorite pizza places called me and offered to bring pizza for lunch to my friends/co-workers. Okay! So today is Pizza Party Day! It also happens to be Angela's Birthday. Happy Birthday Mrs. Bailey!!!

Tonight/Tomorrow is the release of the 6th Harry Potter movie. I got tricked into reading the Harry Potter books back in college one summer when I was home and my mom kept telling me to read it. Fine!! I was hooked! They really are a good/fast read. My super good friend Masami also loves the books. She can finish one in less than 12 hours!! We are going to go see the movie together. Not during the week, but this weekend. But the idea that the movie we have been waiting for comes out tonight/tomorrow is worth it. Yeah Wizards! wow...did I really just say that?

Thursday is...thinking...thinking...not sure. But that is my favorite day of the week so I love it. I'll spend the evening cleaning my house for Friday night. Maybe make myself a yummy dinner!

and then.....Friday at 2 o'clock hits. I leave work. Go home. My friends will be there soon. We will go to dinner, listen to music, and make our way to whatever they call it these days, "Superpages"? at fair park. At 7pm, Joey, Jon, Donnie, Danny, and Jordan will step on stage and entertain us for the 2nd time in 12 months. Last October we went and saw NKOTB at the American Airlines Center. Aaaaaaamazing. When we heard they were coming back it wasn't even a question if we were going to go again. Duh! They are so much fun to watch. That will wrap up my night.

Saturday's here: HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRESTON!!!! WHOOOOOO! Hope you're having fun in Mexico. without me. : I'm kidding. I really do hope you have a wonderful time in Mexico with your friends. I'll be kicking it with my girlfriends for a fun Saturday.

At some point on Saturday or Sunday I'm going to go to the movies with Masami.

So that is why I'm happy today. I have nothing but fun things with my friends to look forward to from here on out. Yeah!!!

2 comments:

KRiSTiN said...

You could come visit me on Sunday and that would make the week SPECTACULAR. :) ::Snicker:: Preston went to Mexico without you?! Who will help him haggle/buy Mexican crap that no one needs?!?! Silly boy.

Sarah said...

I think Sunday sounds perfect. We could have a Pool Function! Only no party pics please.

Preston is totally going to come back with toy donkey's, purses, trikets, and hats that he paid to much for. I hope he gets a T-shirt that says "Ed Herdy". Gotta love the almost name brand shirts in Mexico.