Tuesday, August 27, 2013

3 Birthday Parties: Part II

Let's see...where was I?  Oh' yes, we had just finished my Mom's birthday party at their house.  The Lobster Boil!  When we got back to my sister's house it didn't take long to start planning for the next day.  Sunday was my nephew's 4th birthday party.  The theme was Cars.

Ok, this is where things got real.  I have "pinned" several items from Pinterest and even have a board that is called "Pinned It, Did It, Done" of the things I have actually tried.  But I have never done any of the children's party ideas.  Why would I?  They are cute and all, but I have no need.  My sister on the other hand...WOW.

Tires in the entry way...duh.


























Here are some inside shots of how we made some of the items!








No comments: