Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Now Kiss Her.

I was so lucky and honored to be asked by my friend to take some pics for their recent engagement.  I have always loved taken photos, but it's always with my Canon Power Shot I bought in 2008.  This past December I got a new camera!  Wait...I WON a new camera!  See here for full story.  I've used it here and there for stuff, but it's large.  It's way easier to stick a little Power Shot in your purse when at a concert, plane, or anywhere else for that matter.

Now I would looooove to post them all, but they are not my pictures to share.  These are their engagement photos that will be used for Save The Dates, etc.  But she did give me permission to post a couple on FB so here are some of the same ones.




It helped that we are friends and her sister was there to help with the posing.  Doesn't mean we didn't have the moments of, "ok..lean in. hold it...hold it. Now kiss her."  Awkward? A little, but funny.  The whole thing took about 2 hours.  The rest of the day was spent watching football and hanging out.

So that's a wrap!

No comments: