Monday, October 20, 2014

Shower Time!

It seems like time went by really fast.  All of a sudden it's time for our Showers!  We had one in Oklahoma which I posted about last entry and we had our Texas shower this past weekend.  I was fully aware of how wonderful my friends are, but I have really been reminded these past 2 weekends.  The time and effort they went into to throwing me a shower is incredible.  I can't thank them enough. 

Our apartment is over run with baby things.  We are happy and a little bit surprised to see that Ashe has no interest in any of it.  He smelled the stroller once we put it together and chewed on some plastic trash, but other than that...he doesn't care.  I hope that is a preview of things to be.  I even put a baby sock on him the other night.  He just sat there with a look of, "really? take this off."  Preston came to his rescue fairly quickly and also told me to remove it ASAP.  Here are some pictures of this past weekend.











My hostess: Kacie, Alysia, and Stephanie

I'm getting more and more excited about having this baby!  This Thursday I'll be 36 weeks. Eckkkkk.  So much to do, I think. 

No comments: