Sunday, February 22, 2009

What Happened to Your Hand???

Story #1

I was at Mardi Gras @ Fair Park and chilling back stage. Gary Allen was performing. After he got finished he came over to chat, see how I liked the show, etc. I gave him so pointers and he appreaciated my advice. I showed him the pictures I had taken and we exchanged contact info. We were all having a blast. Out of nowhere this girl walks up and breaks her beer bottle on the edge of the table and goes for Gary!!!! She is screaming that she is the only one for him. Ca-Razzzzzzy. So I did what anyone would do, I jumped in front of Gary and stuck my hand up just in time. The jagged beer bottle sank it's teeth into my hand instead of Gary's face. It hurt like all get out, but I had saved Gary's face. Everyone gathered around in cheers, EMT rushed to my side and started cleaning my wounds. The police dragged away crazy girl. I'm ok now, just have a sore hand. Gary sent me flowers today. Sweetheart.

Story #2

After Mardi Gras @Fair Park about 6 people came over to hang out at my house. One of the guys went outside to talk on his cell but left my door open. My cat ran out the front door and down the street. He was gone. I went looking, trying not to cry b/c i knew this wasnt going to be easy. It is never easy to get a indoor cat back inside when it is scared being outside. I found him and the Hell began. I got him and he was screaming/growling up a storm. I knew it was about to get ugly. I was so close to my door, he was done with me. He turned around and sank his 4 teeth right into the back of my hand. I threw him in the house, literally THREW him. My hand immediatly started dripping with blood. I have never seen myself with a wound like that. Blood was every where. My left hand was covered in blood and my right hand started to have a little pool of blood as I was trying not to get it every where. Luckly my friend is a EMT so he started working me. I went to my doctor today and he offically cleaned/bandaged it all up for me and sent me how with a bag of supplies and a Rx.


You pick which one is the real story. Tough.....I know.

No comments: