Friday, February 27, 2009

I'm Stopping! Don't Worry About It.

I was driving to work today and as I approached a stop sign downtown this homeless man was about to cross. You would have thought I was speed racer with a "eeeeeeerrrrk" stop. He pointed at the sign, threw his arms up in the air and said, "that's a stop sign! that's a stop sign".
He walked across the crosswalk still very concerned. Jumping and acting all skittish like I was all of a sudden going to lunge my car in his direction.

He was still ranting as he got to the left side of the street. It was clear for me to pass. I had my window down and he turned around and again pointed to the stop sign yelling, "you are suppose to stop at those!"

I yelled back at him, "I'm Stopping! Don't Worry About it." and then took off. I really wanted to say, "I OWN this car, don't tell me how to drive".

No comments: