Monday, March 2, 2009

Cat Crumbs?

So I had leftover frozen pizza from this weekend that I figured I would eat it. It just kind of sat there on my plate as I played on the internet. Ashe came and sat right on my chest. He is the type of cat that if you are reading the newspaper he will hear you, wake up from another room and come sit right on the article you are reading. When your eyes shift to another article...so will he. I move my laptop so I can type and see, sheesh.

Well I didn't want to move him 'cause he was all cute and fuzzy warm. But I wanted a bite of my pizza..and another...and another. I ate the whole piece of pizza, no...not the WHOLE pizza it self. Remember it was leftovers. When I was finished I looked down and poor little Ashe had pizza crumbs on his head and whiskers. Oh' I'm so sorry buddy! I made my cat into a napkin!!! What is wrong with me??

I brushed him off only to actually wake him. The only thing left to do is to go ahead and have a tag-a-long.

1 comment:

KRiSTiN said...

....

you had a tag-a-long?!

this is the ultimate betrayal.

(i'm SOOOO jealous)