Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I met President Obama

In my dream. Buwahahahhahaha.

I don't know what the deal is but, the past 2 nights, crazy dreams have been going on in my bedroom. To start off the thunderstorm from the depths of chaos was last night. It woke me up at 11:33pm (to be exact) and my window was wide open. I knew it was going to rain, but still wanted to sleep to the sound. I could see it was raining inside a little so I got up to get a towel and place it on my window sill. As I was placing the towel a HUGE clap of thunder and lighting that I swear was going to hit me lit up my whole room. I dropped the towel and did a little jigg as I jumped up and down moving my arms around like there was a spider. Turned to Ashe and of course he just looked at me like I was the idiot. But it startled me! Anywho, I replaced the towel and crawled back in bed. It is now cold and not as cozy as it was when I slipped out. I tucked myself in as best as I could. Stacked up pillows around me and added an extra blanket for comfort.

I FINALLY drift off to sleep and the rest of what I write is in dream world so you know how that is:

I am wearing a full men's suit. Like a secret agent style. I'm driving a sports car, which is odd, and am pulling up to the white house. As I pull up there is no where to park except the White House garage. 'Cause in dream world there is one. When I pull up all my dream friends that I don't know, but know make the "oooooooo" noises as I pull into the spot. As I pull in a do this slide to the side parking job like in Fast and the Furious. But it was in slow motion. I get out of the car and am standing in a corner on a slope of blankets. (still making sense to me at the time) I know that the president is about to come out and I'm trying to get myself together. I notice the American flag standing in the corner to my right. Of course as soon as I see it I hit it with my arm. So I'm juggling with the flag pole trying to keep it standing upright which it is not working b/c lets face it...I'm standing on a pile of sloping blankets. That is not an even surface. I hear them announce "The President of the United States". He is walking towards me, but he is dressed like Michael Jackson!!! Red jacket with gold trim, black pants, but no gloves. He is wearing sunglasses. He is getting closer and I'm still trying to get the flag to stand up. The president is right beside me now about to pass. I stand still and the flag falls over. He looks at me and continues walking. Just as he is about to pass he takes off his glasses and then it is Obama's face. He looks at me and extends his left hand to shake mine. Of course my left hand is full of my car key's and purse all of a sudden. I just pulled into the parking spot that somehow is no longer a garage. I switch my items and extend my left hand to his. He is already past me but we are still holding hands. (not like HOLDING hands, but still holding) His hand is limp, soft, and warm. It was strange and that part was slow motion. He is just looking at me as he walks away. Not a smile, but not a frown. Just a look.

That is all I remember from that dream. But I know I had another one last night that involved a gun. Just don't know the details. Hmmm...I wonder if it is a full moon soon or something.

Regardless...it was a funny dream to me. Even in my sleep I'm knocking things over.

No comments: