Friday, June 12, 2009

A tent and a bicycle would be nice

Just give me a tent and provide me with a Huffy (splatter painted hot pink please) and I'll be happy. Apparently my Thrusday just wasn't bad enough so the storm that rolled into Dallas leaked, somehow, into my house and took down a section of my ceiling. Isn't that Great!!! I love having plaster wet all over my stairs. It's AWESOME. I mean, water on the hardwood floors is really good for it. Not to mention how nice it is to have water stains all over the ceiling. Luckly I have Homeowners Insurance so I made a call to State Farm and filed my claim.

This morning I made more calls and then took my car back to the shop. It was making noises. Their words were, "I have good news and bad news. Bad news....your whole transmission needs to be rebuilt. Good news....you don't have to pay anything." yeah!!! But now I'm out of a car until next Wednesday.

So if you have a tent or a bicycle that you aren't using please send them my way. thanks!

1 comment:

KRiSTiN said...

What about a skateboard?

That sucks dude! :(