Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Wrecking Balls

Last night was our last Kickball game. This season was so much fun!! We only won one game, but in our defense the majority of the games we had to forefeit because out of the 20+ people that signed up to play....only about 6 would really show up. AND we had to have 3 girls or else it was off. Sigh. Luckly the other team was cool about it and would still play just for fun. There were tons of laughs with all the games. Great catchs, near misses, and a few mistakes that you just have to shake it off.

I wish I had a picture of our team. I usually have my camera with me and the times I remembered wasn't a time we could take a picture.

So thank you to those 5 people that came out every game. Thank you for running around and laughing even though the other team just hit a homerun with the bases loaded and we are little ants trying to run after the yellow bouncy ball that has hidden in the field. It was totally worth the loss.

1 comment:

KRiSTiN said...

I would have shown up. :)