Saturday, May 19, 2012

Thursday to Thursday

I don't feel like I have stopped since last Thursday!  So many fun events have happened.  Before I go any further I would like to let the 3 people that have been reading my blog know that my 8 week challenge is over.  I don't have the fabulous photos like I said I would.  I failed the posting of the challenge.  The last 3 weeks I was unable to work out on the said Friday...so no photos.  BUT, I did lose a couple of pounds and did loose several inches so I'm happy.  My new app from my previous blog though is still AMAZING and working great for both Preston and myself.  Go. Get it! www.myfitnesspal.com.  So what have I been up too?  Oh' Baseball Games, Birthday Parties, Airports, Wedding, more Airports, and Golf.

 I went to the Rangers game with 3 of my girlfriends.  This photo is the view from our seats and about 5 minutes before the monsoon took out the whole ballpark.

 Kacie got an Above & Beyond for this.  That's 3 drinks AND holding the stall door. 

 Here is the birthday girl Summer with her fancy mason jar wine glass.  It's hard to tell in this photo, but....Summer turned 30!

 We flew to my parents house in Bixby, OK and their front yard is so amazing!  This picture doesn't do much justice.  It is really pretty.  This is one of those photos that if you could smell the photo, you would like it!


It was then breakfast time with the whole family!  My niece and nephew are full of giggles and hugs.  I can't believe how old/big they are getting.  




I took Preston down to Cherry St. in Tulsa and we chilled for awhile on the patio and Full Moon Cafe.  That place has been around as long as I can remember. We were enjoying our sit when we noticed a little problem.  A Ben E. Keith truck hit a telephone pole!!  It was pretty cool to watch them fix the scary close call.  (no, we weren't there when it happened.  The damage was done a couple hours prior to our arrival)


Wedding Time!!  My friend Miranda was getting married which was the real reason of why we were in Oklahoma.  Above is a picture of my beautiful friend Lauren.  Below are pictures of the stunning Bride and her Husband.  The ceremony was absolutely gorgeous.  There was a waterfall in the background and a slight breeze that made her veil fly in the wind like a movie. 


It was then time to head back to Dallas.  We got in around 9am and after quickly changing clothes and a 20min nap...we were off to the golf course.  The Byron Nelson is held at the Four Seasons Hotel every year and every year we go.  Below are photos of our seats viewing the 17th hole.  (in case you were curious, that is Phil Mickelson putting in these photos)



We are obviously back at home and chilling on the sofa.  Exhausted after a week of working and entertainment.  Gotta rest up!  We have a very exciting concert coming up on Tuesday. 

No comments: