Thursday, March 11, 2010

Bunco!

I played my first game of Bunco last night. It was so much fun. Aw- I loved it. It was at my friend Kristin's house with 7 other women that I did not know. They were all so nice and fun to talk with. Kristin did a great job of explaining how to play to the newbies like myself. She also had a nice spread of snacks that gobbled up without a care of just meeting these people.

The game started out slow, but then picked up. It was exciting when someone got a Bunco. Like myself, for example, hehehehe. I got 3 Buncos last night!!! I was the Bunco winner and got this awesome bamboo wind chime. As soon as I got home it was put up in my back yard. I slept with my bedroom window open hopeing I could hear it talk to me. Alas, there was no wind and I'm on the 2nd floor. All I got was a dry thoart and stuffy nose this morning from the cool allergy filled air in my room.

Thank you Kristin for organizing and hosting Bunco. I can't wait to play again on the 31st. I've got to practice my rolling skillz.

1 comment:

KRiSTiN said...

i had SO much fun. bunco is awesome... especially when you win. 2 of the 3 people who won prizes had never played before. THAT is the kinda game i like. where no skill or expertise is necessary, lol.