Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Cliff Notes to a Relationship

A lot has happened the past 12 months. Here is a Cliff Notes version starting March 2009.
Here is a photo of Duncan, Preston, and me. You see...up until this Saturday I had never spoken to Preston besides the normal walking down the hall at work "hello". Or standing in the parking garage with Duncan talking and Preston was slightly to the side. I wanted to talk to him, but had nothing to say. No reason why I would go over to his desk and strike up a convo about highlighters. That was until this day. Duncan organized a Golf Pub Crawl with people at work. I clearly remember looking at the list of people going and seeing Preston's name. Ah ha! A reason to find out who this guy is!!! So...I went. And this was the picture from the day I met Preston.
March 2009
After that, it really wasn't long before we started hanging out all the time. Going on Picnics!

April 2009
Sweating to death on the patio at Manny's while my niece took our picture. Pretty good for a 2 year old!
May 2009

Riverwalk in San Antonio. Boy did we eat a lot of mexican food. uggggh.

June 2009


I think you can see where this blog is going....here is the rest of the year!

July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009

January 2010


February 2010


March 2010

This is my favorite picture from the last 12 months. Not only is it because it as a Mavs game, and it has Preston. It is the best picture because it is about an hour after he proposed to me and I said yes. This is the only picture I have from that night of the 2 of us. I wish I had taken more pictures, but let's be real. Do you reallllly think taken photos was the most important thing on my mind?

2 comments:

KRiSTiN said...

Awwww. I still need proposal details and to see that ring! :)

Nicole said...

Love it!!