Monday, March 8, 2010

Muy Grande

I made a quick drive to San Antonio this weekend. Drove down Saturday and then drove back Sunday. Preston's friend from college was getting married at 3pm on Saturday. So down we drove, showered, changed, went to the wedding, walked to reception, ate, drank, danced, waiting forever for a taxi that never showed, then walked around downtown SA. Back to the hotel, sleep. Then up for a long day of lunch on the Riverwalk. Ahhhh. By 4pm we realized we had to drive back to Dallas that same day. We didn't get far. Only to Austin. opps. But then by 8pm we were back on the road to Dallas.

I hate driving long distance. It is so boring. Preston and I tried to pass the time by eating Starburst but he would give me one and without looking I would have to guess what flavor was in my mouth. That lasted about 15 mins.

Then we played the "what radio station can we get?" That was fun as we heard a lot of old school jr. high songs that made us laugh.

This morning I'm regreting our stay at Cafe Ole until 4pm, but wouldn't change it. I just think I shouldn't have to work anymore. Just a free ride to life please.

Thank you America.

No comments: