Wednesday, February 3, 2010

1999 - 30 Years in 30 Days

This is the year I met my college boyfriend Troy.
We actually met during Homecoming of 1998 but didnt start dating until 1999. By this point, 2nd Semester, I was full swing into college and the sorority. Date Parties, Functions, going to class in my PJ's. You name it...I did it. I remember Clancy, ShuStar, Angela, and I would get in Clancy's car and drive around the campus, windows down, blasting music. We would go to The Barn and get our 32oz Dr. Peppers. Everyone knows Calvin has the best Dr. Peppers.

Here are some pictures of my life in college in 1999....that I can post. As I can't really tell that many stories. They just wouldn't make sense unless you were there.

Pomping during Homecoming. I look back and the hours we put in for that, wow! And we liked it.


This my favorite picture of Katie Kegs and me. See hates it and will probably kill me for posting it, but ooooh that was a fun Date Party. It was Mekong Delta. We all wore camo and partied in a barn. Natty Light was everywhere. Oh' and 19 is the legal drinking again in college, right?

This last one is at Troy's formal in KC. Slightly funny b/c his hand is clearly on my rear....

2 comments:

KRiSTiN said...

LOL, i love the rear grabbing picture. smooth. so smooth.

Sarah said...

i went back and forth on posting it...but it is what happened in 1999, so.