Tuesday, February 9, 2010

2004 - 30 Years in 30 Days

Twenty Four was my age at this time. I was still working at Centex and living downtown. My lease was up in May though, and decieded I should probably start saving some dough. I kind of charged up my life the summer of 2003. I was alone and slightly depressed I'm sure.


In May I moved to Lakewood which is just east of downtown. It is a really cute little area of Dallas. Still is Dallas, just referred to as Lakewood. Ashe really liked this place b/c it had stairs and overlooked the pool. He could sit outside and bath in the sun will listening to the waterfalls of the water. Such a happy cat. This is also the place that he locked me out of my apartment! I had a little stool by the front door that I put my purse on. Somehow, he got on that and was touching the deadbolt with his paws. Put all of his weight on it and locked the door. I came home and I couldn't get in. I was creeped out b/c I'm on the 2nd story and live alone. I called Christian who I was still dating, he told me to call the cops and he was on his way. The Dallas Police, and Fire Department show up. They put a latter up to the balcony and breakin my door. It was like a movie.


They ran in, guns drawn yelling, "Dallas PD! Come out with your hands up!!" Seriously, they were running through my place! I mean how else does an apartment get locked from the inside unless someone is in there??!! Apparently it happens when Ashe lives there. That was the last time I put a stool by the door. A little embarrasing.


Here is a picture from Jingle Booze 2004. It was started in 2003, but I don't have any pictures to upload of 2003.

No comments: