Tuesday, January 19, 2010

1982-1984: 30 Years in 30 Days


So....When you have a weekend, and it's super busy...and then you get sick...one kind of forgets about their little "daily" blog of my life. And since I didn't work yesterday, I am super busy today. Here is 1982-1984 in fast pace.


I loooooooooooved my sister. (still do) Thought she was the coolest thing in the world. Anything she did. I wanted to do as well. You can tell by the pictures I copied her every move. This was also the time in our lives that we got Grover! Our beloved cocker spaniel. He was named after Grover from sesame street. I will have to find some pictures of him. We lived down the street from Nick and Claire Blackman. We played all the time. I loved running across the yard to go to their house. I fell in love with the movie The Wizard of Oz. Oh' I loved watching that movie. And Annie! I think that is when I started watching Annie.

No comments: