Wednesday, January 13, 2010

30 Years in 30 Days!! (stolen title)


My lovely friend Lauren will turn 30 a nice 2 days before me this February. Yesterday, the 12th, she started her blog of 30 Years in 30 Days. I just thougth it was BRILLIANT! For the next 30 days each day will be a new year. Starting with 1980 of course and going up to 2010. I just loved the idea and thought it was so creative so I stole it.

I too will do 30 Years in 30 Days. Starting January 14th, tomorrow. Some years maybe looooong memories of a blog, others will just be stories of what I know because of my Mother. Either way, a little flash of what I've been up to for the past 30 years and how I got to be not only who I am, but why.

I'm so EXCITED!

1 comment:

KRiSTiN said...

i already commented on your facebook note, but i say again, love it! i want to do the same thing in a few years when i turn thirty. ok, ok. a year and 2 months.