Thursday, January 28, 2010

1993- 30 Years in 30 Days



WARNING!!!! WARNING!!! WARNING!!!





I turned 13 this year.





I 100% have that awkward teenager look.





I don't even know what to do with myself.


In the fall of 1993 I started Jr. High when Bixby actually HAD a Jr. High. Now there are like 5 million different schools. A East/North/South...don't get it. I loved going to school at this point. We had lockers! And you had like 6 classes that you rotated. I was really excited because I had gotten to watch Jill do this for the past year and thought it looked/sounded pretty cool. I got my first C this year in Geography. I'm still REALLY bad about it. If you gave me a blank map of the world, or even the US for that matter....I couldn't get all the states correctly written in the spot.




Here's to 1993 and being awkward!

1 comment:

KRiSTiN said...

you look SUPER tall in the last pic.