Sunday, January 10, 2010

Chopped!

Does anyone else watch Chopped on Food Network?

Actually....does anyone else read this besides my friend Kristin? I didn't think so. I will restate my question:

Kristin, do you ever watch Chopped on Food Network? If not...you should. Preston and I watch it all the time and have become fans of this little show. We realized today how much fun we actually enjoyed this show when we were at Humperdinks having some drinks and watching football when we took turns coming up with ingredients. Ex: You have 30 mins to make a dessert. You ingredients that you HAVE to use are....

Marshmellows
Granny Smith Apples
and...
Jelly Beans

Go!!

Anyway, we got really tickled over this as we noticed Arugala (sp?), Riccota, and Butternut Squash were ingredients that made us laugh.

So....this will mean nothing to you unless you watch Chopped, and that is what you now need to go do. It's on Tuesday night. Chef Durbin....You have be Chopped.

1 comment:

KRiSTiN said...

Wow.

A blog written specifically for me.

Wow.

::Eyes get misty:: I feel so special! This is like the golden globe for normal people.

And no, I've never heard of it. But I'll give it a whirl. Then I'll reread this to see why it's so funny. :)